Excursion Calendar | Post & View Want Ads | Vendors | Operating Clubs | Drive a Speeder | Links | Photo Gallery | Contact | Home

So you want to Drive a Speeder » Let’s get started » What Kind of Motorcar to Buy » Insurance » Excursions


Before you can operate a motorcar at an excursion, you must have NARCOA insurance.  Because of the changes in insurance coverage in the last couple of years, you may not be able to get coverage until 2004, but that probably doesn't matter.  There's little possibility that you can get everything else together before then, anyway.  The policy normally provides liability coverage for any sanctioned motorcar excursion.  In addition, physical damage coverage is available for your motorcar.  Details on the 2003 coverage plan can be found at http://www.narcoa.org/docs.htm#ins.

 Next: Excursions